Monday, May 18, 2015

SO SAD: The Beginning

Hello! My name is Sarah. I am home from college for the summer and I am so very bored. When I was getting ready to come from school in Nashville to home in Georgia, I was really hoping for an adventurous summer. One with exciting road-trips, mysteries, romance, and fun! But as a week as already come and gone, and none of those things insight, I realized that if I wanted an adventurous summer, then I was going to have to MAKE it happen. So........that's what this blog is about: my summer. Summer of Sarah Actually Doing! Or for short SO SAD! 

So throughout the summer, I will post pictures and (possibly) videos of my summer of fun! This will probably include cooking, refashions, outfit of the day (if I actually put on real clothes), crafts, workouts (HA!), trips, a few of my favorite things (which are very similar to Julie Andrew's), and family shenanigans. (Picture and video quality will suck. Just FYI).

Be on the look out for my next post! And in the mean time, DO SOMETHING FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment